2010 m. gruodžio 26 d., sekmadienis

New Design Knitter Project Bags in my shop. Part 1 of 2

New Design Knitter Project Bag in my shop www.KnitterBag.etsy.com.
When i need new material I am spending so many time in the shop, so many materials so little time to make everything what in my minds.
This is new colors which i love. Hope and my customers will love these bags... This is 3 from 5 - other 2 I will present next time.

Set of 2 Knitter Project Bags.
Large Project Bag:Size: 22cm x 10cm (8,5" x 4")
height: 32cm (14")
Inside 4 comfortable pockets for your needles.
MINI Project Bag.Size: 13cm x 7,5cm (5" x 3")
height: 20cm (8")
4 comfortable pockets inside bag.






DO YOUR HOBBY BETTER!
HAVE A GOOD DAY AND TIME TO KNIT!
www.KnitterBag.etsy.com

Be my group folower in Facebook

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą